Friday, February 02, 2007

New to 2007: Poems!

Good hello dear everyone!

For the first time ever here are some poems. By first time ever I mean first time here. By first time here I mean first time here by me. By me I mean I.

Here's one written by my friend The El Guapo

aim high you stargazer
being of love and place
rest your arms on the night
stick your eye against the tree in that ham bone

raise ant and ease the field
matter holds all that is fresh
untold world to ape
hog is friend
friend is fall capture

capture the hog
that is the from

Here is one writter by my Dog Mr. Duck (real name withheld for "legal" reasons)

it is the best of times
the forest smells of trees and bear shit
the earth looks sad
give it a flower

i have an idea
tell the moon its ok to laugh
sit on my face
tell me the you love me

why is monty python?
i might ask you the same question
i've got a microwave
does that make me a racist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home