Tuesday, March 08, 2005

R.I.P. Ricardo Ivan Garcia

I was just thinking. Now I'm done. Wait. Here I go agai...no false alarm.
There are so many important things I would like to say in today's post. So important in fact that I don't know where to start. I'll start here.

I like here better. It's funnier. So what was I saying? Oh yes...important things and the such. There are many things in life that are important. Love, happiness, friendship, scratch and sniff books, etc. However, I say to you here today that the most important thing of all is importance itself. If fact, importance is so important that I can no longer discuss it because it is too important. Time is important too, but I'll have to tell you about that when I have more...well...Boba Fett action figures.

Speaking of time...
It is with the deepest regret and sorrow that I must report the circumstances surrounding this predictable, but untimely death.
Please click here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149708,00.html

Stay tuned for more insightful wastes of time.
See? I again with the time.

Love to my peeps.

-J.

1 Comments:

Blogger shayne said...

Poor Ricardo Ivan Garcia. May he live forever in his dreams.

Kinda makes ya think, doesn't it? I mean, Ricardo Ivan Garcia could be any of us. And any of us could be any of him someday. We could have really been Ricardo Ivan Garcia last night, because of that damned and beautiful Gran Patron!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home