Thursday, March 03, 2005

Nothing is the new something

Here's a short story from my book "Life with Jay". It should make you go insane.

You see when I was six...NO....17, I was born with only an ear and a partially eaten cheese sandwich for a head. As you could probably guess, I was very much in need of a plastic trashcan filled with cotton balls for a body. When my 18th Birthday came around I received my body. I was thankful, but saddened to find out that it was a burlap sack filled with leaves. To make matters worse, the leaves were actually made of milk crust and within a few days had dissolved and all that was left was a burlap sack. I was so sad, but things all changed when I met Albert Einstein and Tim Conway. If it were not for their endless dedication to my cause, I would not be here today. So that, my dear friends, is EXACTLY why we celebrate Labor Day.

In other news...unfortunate name?
http://premierespeakers.com/1004/index.cfm

Have a nice day in the USA!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home